Top 10 places to Travel within India.
As we all know India is a country in South Asia that is the seventh-largest country by area, and the second-most populous country in the world.
Did you know there are more than a thousand tourist attractions and several World Heritage Sites in India?
Yes that's a fact, but don't have to worry, I have got you covered. To truly experience the breadth of Indian culture and history, travel is key.
1. Kashmir: The wonders of snow
People from all around the world travel to this beautiful paradise to witness the breathtaking landscapes, the gushing waters, the lush green meadows, and the astoundingly high mountain ranges.
Also once you're in Kashmir don't miss the opportunity to grab Pashmina shawls, some Walnut wood carvings, and Kashmiri saffron which is featured as a "World's Best Saffron".
- Have you seen travel photos with traditional Kashmiri dresses? It is not just for the photos but to protect you against the cold.
- Akal Takht: It is one of the five takhts in Sikhism
- Wagah Border: It is the last Indian area before the Pakistan mainland
- Gobindgarh Fort: Located in the heart of Amritsar, it is one of the most historic tourist attractions in Amritsar.
- Partition Museum: The museum aims to remember those who were affected by the India-Pakistan partition.
- Lal Devi Mata Mandir: It is a must-visit place as it is popular for its shrine of Lal Devi and the unusual interior and the colourful old shrines.
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple.
- Ramnagar Fort.
- Dashashwamedh Ghat for Evening Ganga Aarti.
- Assi Ghat.
- Varanasi Ghats.
- Kabir Math.
- Radhanagar Beach.
- Cellular Jail. .
- Ross Island.
- Elephant Beach.
- Chidiya Tapu.
- Water Sports at Baga Beach
- Scuba Diving at Grand Island
- Have Fun at Dudhsagar Falls.
- Roam at Tito's Street.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Party at Sinq Nightclub
- Visit The Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- Experience Trance Party at Curlies
- Scuba at Malvan
- Visit Big Daddy Casino
- Bikaner. Welcome to camel country.
- Banswara. The city of a hundred islands.
- Alwar. GATEWAY CITY OF RAJASTHAN.
- Ajmer. The delightful Dargah destination.
- Jaisalmer. Where the forts are still alive.
- Rajsamand. The marble land of Rajasthan.
- Hill station of Rajasthan. Mount Abu.